1973 Jaguar XJ6 Series 2 SWB
$16,999Mileage 81105 Engine 4.2 - 6 Cylinder Rego S028CTI Its back on the market. This was originally sold to finalise an Estate. Here is the copy from the previous advert - First purchased in 1992 for $4000 by the deceased he undertook a complete back to bare metal restoration of the car. The journey of the restoration was over two decades but unfortunately he didn't complete the project. I would hate to think what has been spent on the car already and the estate confirms over $8000 was spent just alone on the body work. Nice colour combination, tow bar, rare factory sunroof and the list goes on. The research that we have carried out confirms that only 12,370 SWB Series 2's were produced. This is an Australian delivery car. The current owner bought the car from us and has completed the following.
- New Pirelli tyres have been fitted
- All fluids & filters have been changed
- Electrical work sorted including sunroof & windows
- Sheep skins covers removed and come with the car
- General check over
- Interstate transport can be arranged.
- Finance available.
- All cars inspected by our fully trained mechanics.
- Over 50 x Classics in stock and more arriving daily. Go to http://www.collectableclassiccars.com.au
- MORE CLASSIC CARS WANTED. CONTACT BEN FINNIS TODAY Collectable Classic Cars & Bikes - Strathalbyn SA Est 1989